The Sansui AU-101 incorporates many of the state of the art features of the more powerful AU-555A, including an all silicon solid state design, professional arrangement of controls and a satin black control panel.
Like all other AU series amplifiers, the AU-101's tonal quality has been perfected and proved not only by precision electronic measuring instruments, but also by repeated listening tests in a wide variety of environments.
- Power output: 15 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Dimensions: 407 x 115 x 278mm
- Weight: 5.9kg
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 60kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.8%
- Input sensitivity: 4mV (mic), 3mV (MM), 200mV (DIN), 200mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB (MM), 75dB (line)
- Channel separation: 45dB (MM), 45dB (line)
- Output: 200mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Semiconductors: 18 x transistors, 4 x diodes